You’ll explore Boston’s oldest areas like the North End, Boston Harbor, Long Wharf and the Blackstone Block on this delicious food tour.
Private North End Pizza Tour
- Bottled water
- History of three Freedom Trail sites.
- Group of 4 People All Ages Welcome - Price includes 4 People - Up to 8 People Allowed
Discover Boston’s Little Italy
Discover the North End on a Food Tour through Boston’s Little Italy. There are hundreds of pizzerias in Boston, and the North End alone has more than 50 different pizza sellers. Stops on the tour rotate but may include:
– A Sicilian slice that a famous food writer named #19 on his “Top-25 Best slices in America” list
– Neapolitan-style from the pizzeria that won “Best at Fest” at Boston’s 1st annual pizza festival
– A slice that TripAdvisor reviewers named “Best Slice in America ” back in 2018.
Every Pizza Tour ends with cannoli from a famous North End bakery!
Meet your Tour Guide at Modern Pastry Underground in Boston’s historic North End and the tours goes through the North End, Paul Revere House, North Square Park, Paul Revere Mall, Old North Church, Copp’s Hill Burial Ground, and ends back at the statue.
Tip/gratuity for your hardworking tour guide is NOT included.