You’ll explore Boston’s oldest areas like the North End, Boston Harbor, Long Wharf and the Blackstone Block on this delicious food tour.
Private Historic Boston Taverns Tour
- 2 alcoholic drinks (tap beer or house wine)
- Snacks at two historic Boston Tavern stops.
- Round-trip public ferry ride across Boston Harbor.
- Group of 4 People All Ages Welcome - Price includes 4 People - Up to 8 People Allowed
Take a ferry in the bay and enjoy great food!
Hoist a pint with the Spirits of Paul Revere, Sam Adams & George Washington!
There are three different Historic Boston Taverns that all claim to be Boston’s oldest. Each Tavern is hundreds of years old, but which is Tavern actually Boston’s oldest? Find out on this fun & unique beer/wine tour.
Tour starts at the Tony DeMarco Statue and goes through:
– North End
– Charleston Naval Yard
– Warren Tavern
– Quincy Market
– Faneuil Hall
– Old State House
– Bell in Hand Tavern
– Ends at the Tony DeMarco Statue
Tip/gratuity for your guide is NOT included.